My photo
Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008

Two weeks in

So it's already January 14th. Dori and I have just returned from a wonderful cruise. The bad news is I am behind in my 2 mile a day goal. The good news is that I ran every day on the cruise other than the days spent in Fort Lauderdale. So that means I ran (OK, I also walked some) on 6 days. I did 2 miles on each of those days. 2 days were on a treadmill, 3 days were on the top deck of the ship, and 1 day was on the beach (Labadee, Haiti).

I didn't do any running for several days before the cruise. In fact, the only miles run so far this year other than my runs during the cruise were the 3.1 miles run on January 1 in the DC Road Rinner race. That means my total miles run is now 15.1 for the year. At least it is more than a mile per day. I should be able to get to my desired average mileage pretty easily. At least, thats the plan.

No comments: